Chandler, AZ Service of Process
Let ASAP Serve, LLC serve all of your Chandler papers. The principal of the company resides in Chandler and will serve your papers himself, saving you money in the process.
Some of the papers we serve in Chandler, Arizona are:
- Forcible Detainers
- Small Claims
- Civil Summons & Complaint
- Orders of Protection
- Injunction Prohibiting Harassment
- Petition for Supplemental Proceedings
- Child Support
Any rental notices:
In 1891, Dr. A.J. Chandler bought 80 acres of desert land from the federal government on the south side of the Salt River Valley. Today, the City of Chandler stretches 70 square miles, has 90,000 homes, 240,000 residents, and a dynamic industrial and retail business base. How did we get from there to here?
Community Profile and Demographics
The City of Chandler, Arizona was founded in 1912 and incorporated in 1920. Since its early beginnings, Chandler is a vibrant, diverse community. Below is a brief community profile:
- Economic Change – From agricultural town toward a high-tech industrial city
- Growing Population – 9,531 in 1960 to 255,424 in January 2011
- Housing Units – 95,634 in January 2011
- Average Household Income – $71,456 in 2004
- Incorporated Area – 70 square miles
- Centerline Street Miles – 781
- Developed Parks – 53
- Diverse Community (Source: 2000 Census) – For greater detail, refer to the “Additional Links.”
- White (77.4%)
- Hispanic or Latino (21%)
- Asian or Pacific Island (4.3%)
- African American (3.5%)
- Native American (1.3%)
Chandler Municipal Court
200 E. Chicago St.
Chandler, AZ 85225
*Orders of Protection cost more. Call ASAP Serve, LLC at (480) 821-1552 to discuss and get a quote.