Tempe Process Server
Service of Process in Tempe, AZ
Located in Maricopa county with a population of nearly 162,000 people, Tempe Arizona can be a hard place to find someone when the need to deliver legal documents arises. Process servers, such as ASAP Serve, can provide a simpler, more efficient, and more cost effective means to deliver court documentation under these circumstance. ASAP Serve’s certified process servers understand the jurisdictions, legalities, and the industry of process serving in Tempe Arizona.
Tempe Process Server Near Me
Helping You Through The Service of Process
For process servers in Tempe near you, trust the fast and reliable experts at ASAP Serve to get your documents delivered on time!
Tempe Divorce & Family Law Serving
Divorce Decrees, Child Custody, Child Support, Adoption
When you need your divorce decrees, child custody papers, and other important paperwork delivered, trust the process servers at ASAP Serve.
Tempe Process Serves For Attorneys
Service of Process, Court Filings, Research & More
At ASAP Serve, we provide excellent process servers for Attorneys who need court filings, summons, orders of protection, and much more!
Process Serves At Arizona Prisons
We Are Approved To Serve Papers At Most Of The Local State Prisons
When you need documents served to the Arizona Prisons in Florence, Casa Grande, Phoenix, Goodyear, or Buckeye, ASAP Serve can get the job done right!
Do I need a Process Server?
Anytime there is a need to deliver legal papers ASAP Serve can ease the process. These may include:
Whether you are involved in any of these types of cases or any others that may require the serving of legal documents, ASAP Serve can ensure that these documents reach the proper people in a timely manner. Process servers are the most efficient and cost effective way of delivering court documents, allowing you to focus on other areas of concern.
Get Your Documents Served Today
WITH OUR SIMPLE THREE-STEP PROCESS
1. CONTACT US
Contact ASAP Serve BY phone at (480) 821-1552 or by filling out our contact form to discuss your particular needs.
2. SERVICE REQUEST
Fill out our service request form and attach the appropriate documents to get your legal documents served.
Submit payment online via PayPal, check, mail with the documents for service, or other method of payment.
Service of Process Standards in Tempe, AZ
Every city has its own laws and regulations that a process server must abide by to ensure legal documents are delivered correctly and in a timely manner. ASAP Serve employes trained and certified process servers who are familiar with the specifics of the Tempe area. This allows ASAP Serve’s process servers to easily navigate within Tempe Arizona to deliver your legal documents, providing swift and efficient service at an affordable cost. ASAP Serve will also answer any questions that may arise while keeping you abreast of the status of your case.
Failure to serve papers within the time frame established by the court can lead to frustration, additional costs, and an extended time table. This is why it’s important to work with experienced industry professionals, such as ASAP Serve, to get your legal documents served right the first time.
Serving Legal Documents in Tempe, AZ
Your ASAP Process server will know many techniques to ensure that your paper are served correctly the first time. Some common examples of such techniques used by process servers to confirm the identity of the person served are:
- A photograph of the individual/defendant
- Witness present that personally knows the defendant
- Questioning, investigating, and establishing proof that he is serving the defendant
Why Choose ASAP Serve
- Fast Service — First Attempt Same or Next Day: Legal papers are out for service of process the Same or Next Day.
- Quick Status Reports — We get you the info: ASAP Serve gets our clients’ service status by email or telephone the day of service.
- No Mileage Charges: We flat rate all of or services so you, the client, will know exactly what the charge(s) will be.
- Skiptracing, Stakeout and other services available: If we can’t serve your defendant, witness or other party, we’ll put our skiptracing and other resources to use.
- Mailed & faxed documents received at NO CHARGE: We’ll print the first 25 pages of faxed or e-mailed docs at our office for Priority Expedited service, gratis. That covers most legal documents to be served. Additional pages are $.20 each. (Same Day Rush Faxes received in the field are charged at cost.)
- Our Guarantee: Because of our experience in the industry, we are confident you will be please with our services.
- STANDARDS OF CARE:
- Each party to be served is documented on a separate Proof of Service or other Declaration. Charges are per person/location. Not founds and cancellations are charged at rates for service.
Servicing All of Tempe Arizona
The process servers at ASAP Serve are proud to provide servers who will deliver your documents to all of Tempe, Arizona. We distribute documents to areas including the areas of 85281, 85282, 85283 and 85284. Serving Downtown Tempe, Tempe Towne Lake, and the ASU College areas, ASAP Serve will get your documents delivered on time and as professionally as possible. Serving child support documents, divorce decrees and other family court matters, as well as serving documents to all prisons in Arizona, and much more! Trust the capable process servers at ASAP Serve.