Our Mesa Services
Service of Process in Mesa, AZ
As the third largest city in Arizona with a population of nearly 450,000, Mesa Arizona can be a very difficult place to find someone. This can be particularly true if the reason that person is being sought is the delivery of court documents. It is for this purpose that professional process servers, such as ASAP Serve, exist. Process servers understand the legalities, jurisdictions, and methodologies of process serving within the Mesa Arizona metropolitan area.
Get Your Documents Served Today
WITH OUR SIMPLE THREE-STEP PROCESS
1. CONTACT US
Contact ASAP Serve BY phone at (480) 821-1552 or by filling out our contact form to discuss your particular needs.
2. SERVICE REQUEST
Fill out our service request form and attach the appropriate documents to get your legal documents served.
Submit payment online via PayPal, check, mail with the documents for service, or other method of payment.
Do I need a Process Server?
Process servers handle many types of cases, some of which may include:
- And other Court Documents
Consultation with a professional process server that is well versed in the particularities of serving legal documents in Mesa Arizona will result in greater efficiency in delivery. The professional and certified process servers of ASAP Serve are an affordable and reliable means of ensuring that your documents make it to the correct person, on time, the first time.
Service of Process Standards in Mesa, AZ
Within the city limits of Mesa Arizona are unique requirements for the serving of legal documents. It is important the process server you select is well versed in these peculiarities and practices. The process servers of ASAP Serve are professionally trained and certified to ensure all of the proper procedures are followed.
Time is of the essence when delivering legal correspondence. The courts set a time frame by which all documents must be properly served. The process servers of ASAP Serve work diligently to ensure all documentation entrusted to them for delivery arrives to the correct person within the time limitations places upon them. This dedication to service will prevent the additional costs, frustration, and even loss of legal recourse that can arise in the proper protocols and time limitations are not followed.
Serving Legal Documents in Mesa, AZ
ASAP Serve process servers are well versed in the techniques that allow the timely delivery of legal papers to the correct individuals. A few of the methods your process server may employ are:
- The use of a photograph of the individual/defendant
- Witness present that personally knows the defendant
- Questioning, investigating, and establishing proof that he is serving the defendant
Why Choose ASAP Serve?
- Fast Service — First Attempt Same or Next Day: Legal papers are out for service of process the Same or Next Day.
- Quick Status Reports — We get you the info: ASAP Serve gets our clients’ service status by email or telephone the day of service.
- No Mileage Charges: We flat rate all of or services so you, the client, will know exactly what the charge(s) will be.
- Skiptracing, Stakeout and other services available: If we can’t serve your defendant, witness or other party, we’ll put our skiptracing and other resources to use.
- Mailed & faxed documents received at NO CHARGE: We’ll print the first 25 pages of faxed or e-mailed docs at our office for Priority Expedited service, gratis. That covers most legal documents to be served. Additional pages are $.20 each. (Same Day Rush Faxes received in the field are charged at cost.)
- Our Guarantee: Because of our experience in the industry, we are confident you will be please with our services.
- STANDARDS OF CARE:
- Each party to be served is documented on a separate Proof of Service or other Declaration. Charges are per person/location. Not founds and cancellations are charged at rates for service.