Service of Process in Scottsdale, AZ
With a population estimated to be over 221,000, Scottsdale Arizona is a thriving city in the eastern area of Maricopa county. With such a vibrant city there is a need for the delivery of all manner of legal papers such as summonses, subpoenas, writs, as well as other court documents. A certified process server such as those employed by ASAP Serve who understands the various jurisdictions and legalities of Scottsdale Arizona can fulfill this need with greatly increased ease, affordability, and efficiency.
Do I need a Process Server in Scottsdale?
If you are currently involved in a court case that may require the delivery of:
- And other Court Documents
If you are involved with any of these, or any other type of legal case, it is advisable to consult with a process server familiar with Scottsdale Arizona. Process servers such as ASAP Serve are the most affordable and efficient method of ensuring that your legal documents reach the right hands in a timely, secure manner allowing you to focus on other concerns.
Service of Process Standards in Scottsdale, AZ
Scottsdale Arizona is its own city. It has its own laws and regulations that a process server must follow to ensure that your legal documents are delivered properly and on time. ASAP Serve employes only certified trained process servers who understand the situation in Scottsdale Arizona allowing them to easily navigate these regulations and deliver your papers. During this time they will also keep you abreast of the status of your case and answer any questions you may have.
A misstep at this juncture of proceedings can result it frustration, additional costs, extended time frames, or even potential dismissal. A professional process server such as ASAP Serve can ensure that the right people receive the right documents at the right time.
Serving Legal Documents in Scottsdale, AZ
Your legal documents must be served to the correct people, and ASAP Serve uses a number of techniques to ensure that they are. These often include:
- The use of a photograph of the individual/defendant
- Witness present that personally knows the defendant
- Questioning, investigating, and establishing proof that he is serving the defendant
Why ASAP Serve Offers the Best Service of Process in Scottsdale
- Fast Service — First Attempt Same or Next Day: Legal papers are out for service of process the Same or Next Day.
- Quick Status Reports — We get you the info: ASAP Serve gets our clients’ service status by email or telephone the day of service.
- No Mileage Charges: We flat rate all of or services so you, the client, will know exactly what the charge(s) will be.
- Skiptracing, Stakeout and other services available: If we can’t serve your defendant, witness or other party, we’ll put our skiptracing and other resources to use.
- Mailed & faxed documents received at NO CHARGE: We’ll print the first 25 pages of faxed or e-mailed docs at our office for Priority Expedited service, gratis. That covers most legal documents to be served. Additional pages are $.20 each. (Same Day Rush Faxes received in the field are charged at cost.)
- Our Guarantee: Because of our experience in the industry, we are confident you will be please with our services.
- STANDARDS OF CARE:
- Each party to be served is documented on a separate Proof of Service or other Declaration. Charges are per person/location. Not founds and cancellations are charged at rates for service.
Other Places We Serve
- Maricopa County Process Service
- Gilbert Arizona Process Servers
- Glendale Arizona Process Servers
- Mesa Arizona Process Servers
- Phoenix Process Service
- Queen Creek Arizona Process Servers
- Mesa Process Service
- Tempe Process Service
- Gilbert Process Service
- Scottsdale Process Service
- Apache Junction Process Service
- Goodyear Process Service
- Chandler Process Service
- Avondale Process Service
- Pinal County Process Service
- Casa Grande Process Service
- Florence Process Service